1. The main concept of the foundation is to fund other organization by donating its own fund or to raise the funds for its own charitable activities.
2. The foundation is of two types: Public foundation and Private foundation. Private foundations are formed by a private entity or by an individual family.
3. The foundation has its own board members, assembly and voting. But it's not having shareholders like a nonprofit company.
4. Foundations are formed with assets and it's being delivered to other nonprofit organization in the forms of donations, grants and charity donations.
5. Foundations are often set up for charitable cause, family patrimony and collective purposes.
6. Some specific laws are applicable for the foundation. So without the help of a certified chartered person, Auditors, Lawyers and attorney, it is difficult to form such foundation like trust, society or nonprofit company.
7. As usual, the accountability of such foundation is annual as like trust, society and nonprofit organizations.
8. Private foundations are formed for philanthropy purposes by individual, family or group of Individuals.
9. Foundations play role with major movable and immovable assets. So consultation from Auditors, lawyers/attorney is must for every move towards formation of such foundation.
Post your NGO PROFILE, which may help others to know about your Organization. Any Non Governmental organization from any country shall post their profile which is 100% free.
You shall post your Organization Video Links, You shall upload your Organization Project files and Much More. This NGO SEEK also helps the NGOs to find Volunteers, Donors, Sponsors and other needy for their NGO Projects.