How to do Fundraising for NGO? Here we are not going to look about Annual Fundraising where organizations use to raise from individuals and other sources, for their annual budgeting and needs. We are going to look over only about project funding.
Generally, organizations will be always in need of running their projects and social works to save the human society for a specific cause. As there is lot of funding sources, every organization will try to utilize such sources. When the number of NGO causes increases it took a formation called Camping with its own title and with its own style of approach through their own proposals, presentations, and recognition.
It is the truth that raising fund from individuals for a macro project instead of institutional organization or government oriented grants, it has so many demerits. So better we shall look-over about raising funds from Institutional organizations, corporate Fundraising and foundational Fundraising.
When an organization plans to raise funds
from government resources, institutional resources or outer sources, it should follow the important factors which are follows:
01. A real worthy project which will solve the need of the social beneficiaries.
02. All infrastructures to run out the proposed NGO project.
03. All legal eligibility to run the proposed NGO project.
04. Raising the funds in your own to your NGO project by learning without any mediation help.
05. Knowledge about preparing the NGO proposals and NGO project paper works.
06. Presenting the project information to the perfect place.
07. Explaining your NGO project to the funding institution or Government resources in a detailed elaborate manner.
08. Check yourself for the fitness to raise the funds for your specific project with legal qualifications & certifications.
09. Elimination of improper proposal presentations.
10. Get the recognition from funding resource and run out the project.
11. Be perfect in transparency of NGO accountability.
12. Achieve your organizational Goal and say thanks to all.
What are the Categories of NGO Fundraising?
We can classify in 5 methods of Fundraising in practical. The types spelled here are not academic. But to make easy recognition it is classified in below style. They are:
1. NGO Micro Fundraising.
2. NGO Macro Fundraising
3. NGO Online Fundraising
4. NGO Offline Fundraising
5. NGO Government Fundraising
6. NGO Corporate Fundraising
7. NGO Foreign Fundraising
What are the tools required for ngo Fundraising?
1. Knowledge about Fundraising in budgeting, proposal writing, planning to sustain.
2. Perfect infrastructure to maintain the Fundraising project.
3. Fundraising Management System.
4. Volunteers for micro Fundraising and macro Fundraising.
5. Advertisement for your proposed project through local media.
6. Successive Organizational mission brochures submission to funding resources.
7. Online tools like a Website portal for your organization which explains about
your Fundraising need organizational facts, vision, mission and other information.
8. Workshop which broadcasts your project.
9. Exhibition tools like camping, on road programs.
The above are the basic information required for Fundraising for an organization. Also the above information is placed here without an academic style, to make the reader to understand in easy English.
Post your NGO PROFILE, which may help others to know about your Organization. Any Non Governmental organization from any country shall post their profile which is 100% free.
You shall post your Organization Video Links, You shall upload your Organization Project files and Much More. This NGO SEEK also helps the NGOs to find Volunteers, Donors, Sponsors and other needy for their NGO Projects.