NGO fundraising project infrastructure defines the minimum requirements to raise the fund for their welfare projects. This shall provide an idea for the nonprofit NGO. Due to the modern development in fundraising, any nonprofit NGO organization shall keep their fundraising project infrastructure into two types. Here it is explained for the basic root level NGO organization in a simple way and not in a professional way. They are:
1. Offline NGO Project infrastructures.
2. Online ngo Project infrastructures.
Offline NGO fundraising project infrastructures:
9.Project Initial capital
Online NGO fundraising project infrastructures:
1. A dedicated server for hosting.
2. Or a shared hosting server.
3. A domain name.
4. A good web designer.
5. A SEO expert.
6. Data entry operators for posting ads & directory submissions
7. Systems and solutions related for online marketing.
8. Multiple emails for fundraising through email marketing.
9. Data base manager.
10. Online fundraising experts.
These are the basics infrastructure needs of a nonprofit project. Unless you are prepared to have the above, proposing for a nonprofit project with empty hands may result in loss. In addition, you should also think over if you raise funds for this project by providing tax exemption to the fundraising resource. ( if it is not an institution, foundations, corporate or a similar charity).
List of free online tools for fundraising:
You can use the below tools to design a 100% website for your organization. You need not to be a software engineer or a designer to create websites with the below links. Create your own websites for your organization and this shall be used as a online fundraising.
1. Google sites 2. Blogger 3. Wordpress 4. Weebly
There are several other free hostings and domains. But we cannot guarantee their services. Above are the trustable links. You can also create a TIMELINE page in FACEBOOK to raise funds for your organization. If you have enough money then choose Bluehost the excellant service provider in our experience.
So a Nonprofit NGO fundraising project has to come across the followings to run out a social welfare project.
1. Plan for result oriented social cause.
2. Proposal for the right reason and right projection with scope.
3. Estimation and budgeting of nonprofit project.
4. Project presentation to corporate, funding agencies, foundations, Government grants and other institutional fundraising resources.
5. Nonprofit Infrastructure management.
6. Implementation of NGO project.
7. Maintenance and management of nonprofit project.
8. Analysing the success ratio of the project.
9. Rating the incremental values of the beneficiaries.
Post your NGO PROFILE, which may help others to know about your Organization. Any Non Governmental organization from any country shall post their profile which is 100% free.
You shall post your Organization Video Links, You shall upload your Organization Project files and Much More. This NGO SEEK also helps the NGOs to find Volunteers, Donors, Sponsors and other needy for their NGO Projects.
Useful books for TRUST formation and Management
Useful books for Society formation and Management
Useful books for NGO fundraising
Useful NGO Books for NGO Management