Self Fundraising methods and fundraising ideas are explained, how a nonprofit NGO organization shall raise funds from donors who donate for a social cause and social welfare.
Local Fundraising is explained here, that, how a nonprofit NGO organization shall raise funds for their organization towards social issues and causes within their local network. Some simple local fundraising methods and fundraising ideas may help the nonprofit NGO organization to resolve the need for the funds.
1. Your organization has valid certification to provide donation receipts and tax relief certificates to the donors.
2. You are ready to provide feedback to the donors about the results of social welfare activity, for which the donor had contributed as a donation.
3. You are prepared to provide brochures, presentations, and bit notices towards the cause for fundraising and how the social publics are benefited.
4. Display the list of beneficiaries who enjoyed through their donations.
5. Be in touch with the donors to donate more or to refer new donors from their family, and friendship network.
6. be sure that your organization has a good name and reputation within the public community.
7. You are able to generate a volunteer network with training and workshop.
First be sure, that, your organization has a corpus fund or general fund. Several NGO has no corpus fund or general fund due to lack of providing feedback to the donors.
If your cause of fundraising is simple like conducting local medical camps, feeding local poor, or any other simple social cause which doesn't need bulk funds, then it shall be raised through local funds. If the cause of fundraising and the cost of cause is high, then you have to look over for national or international fundraising.
When you receive the donation from the donors, be prompt to provide valid receipt along with thanks, card to them. Be informative and please provide feedback to your donors about the utilization of such funds through the local and public donations. Creating a local donor group or fundraising network with Volunteer: There are several good minded people, who are generous and have ideas, inspiration, and dedication to do for the social cause. They are individuals who need organizational leadership or roof to do such philanthropy activities. Collect information about such people and often meet them in person through your organizational volunteers or arrange a meeting hall to sit with them to expose your vision towards fundraising for the organization. A volunteer who supports your organization shall play a major role in creating the donor group and fundraising network. So you can provide special training and workshop to get the best support of your volunteers.
The donation boxes which you place shall broadcast your achievement of past and your fundraising need of the present cause. You can place the small donation box in the local public crowded places like hotels, restaurants, bus-stand, railway stations, community halls, recreation clubs and wherever public movement is high. But you have to get special permission before placing such donation boxes from the local government authorities like Thasildhar, Municipal chairperson, District collector, and revenue departments. You shall consult this matter with your Auditors who can help you in the best way.
1. If your organization has its own product manufacturing, then it shall sell their products to the donors and public people to raise funds. (Example Products: Candle, Flowers, Handicraft products, T-shirts, Grocery items, Etc.,)
2. be sure you are delivering only quality products to your donor network.
3. Appoint volunteers to market your products, which result in the best fundraising.
The above types of fundraising methods are not suitable for project fundraising, or the fundraising for schemes with high project costs.
© Copyrights 2019 - All rights reserved https://www.nonprofitngo.com